.ORG vs .COM
[su_heading size=”27″] WordPress.com (Why .ORG is better)[/su_heading] [su_row] [su_column size=”3/4″]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/4″] [/su_column][/su_row][su_row]
.COM is a simple and fast way to get started. However, consider these limitations:
The Many Limitations Of WordPress.com[/su_note]
- WordPress.com is supported by ads. Ads are required for free use.
- No selling allowed. (.com allows ecommerce only on Premium Business accounts for $299.00/year)
- No Google Adwords. Potential revenue is limited to a commission on ads once you meet certain traffic requirements.
- Platform owned by .com and it has the right to suspend you at any time.
- Use of themes and plugins is limited to only those provided for free.
Themes & Plugins-You may not upload your own. You may use selected plugins by upgrading, but you can’t upload your own.